Call us in Santa Rosa: 707.544.2104

Call us in Santa Cruz: 831.425.1617

Civil Engineering                  

Violation Resolution            

Permit Processing

Structural Engineering      

Construction Management    

Land Surveying                     

Wastewater Solutions


More About

Violation Resolution


We act as your “hired gun” in dealings with agencies who may have stopped you from completing your project.  We will get to know the specifics of the situation, and then meet with the agency representative handling your project.  We’ll work on your behalf to get the violation cleared with minimum cost.

For information on the Santa Cruz Legalization Assistance Permit Program, click here.