Call us in Santa Rosa: 707.544.2104
Call us in Santa Cruz: 831.425.1617
Our Analysis And Report covers In most Instances:
A Property Profile of the address or parcel number
• Land Use
• Planning Area Policies – applicable
• Planning Area Designation
• Area and Specific Plans
• Supervisorial District
• Wet Weather Zone
• Flood Prone Urban Area
• Air Quality Control District designation
• Water Control Board
• Fire Protection Responsibility Area
• US Geological Survey Quadrant identification
• Zoning Category
• Previous Sale Data
• Estimated Land Value
• Current Property Tax Amounts Important Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management Department (PRMD) information:
• Permit History
• Important Notices
• Assessor’s Parcel Map
• Base Map of parcel and adjacent parcels
• Aerial Photo of parcel and surrounding parcels
Rapid Parcel Analysis & Report
What is it?
Our goal is to offer useful, practical information, FREE and ahead of time, so when the time comes to select project support, you think of us first.
Through our website or on the telephone;
• We collect basic information from you about your property.
• Then research public records on your behalf.
• We prepare, publish and deliver a customized report directly to you. The report reflects critical data that can assist you in improving your property’s value and/or realizing your development goals.